What should i do to my bike?

8 replies to this topic
  • ttr250dude

Posted March 20, 2011 - 01:35 PM

I'm bored and want to work on my bike. It's clean and i have no parts to put on, nothing to repair, and $10. Any ideas as to what i should do to keep myself enterteined? bill804

• MaxPower

Posted March 20, 2011 - 01:38 PM

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]push ups
It will help you go way faster than cleaning your hubs in a few months[/COLOR]

• ttr250dude

Posted March 20, 2011 - 01:40 PM

I'm looking for something FUN, not WORK haha

• skull1971

Posted March 21, 2011 - 03:49 AM

Hustler magazine? worked for me at 19.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WB450

Posted March 21, 2011 - 09:30 AM

Ride it.

• woods-rider

Posted March 21, 2011 - 09:38 AM

Hustler magazine? worked for me at 19.

This will also help with arm pump if you switch hands every now and then :thumbsup:

• moto278

Posted March 21, 2011 - 10:32 AM

go to walmart, get a can of the spray on 'anodizing' and use it on various parts that you would like to look cool. i used it on a few different parts such as clutch perches and such. looks pretty sweet but do occasionally have to touch it up. otherwise GO RIDE and spend the 10 bucks on gas or oil or a clean filter

• ttr250dude

Posted March 21, 2011 - 11:00 AM

I wouldve rode but the grass is really soft from all the rain and i didnt feel like getting bi*ched at for tearing it all up. I ended up cutting 3/4" off each end of my bars. Much better now. I think they were someting like 31" wide b4 i cut them.

• Troutman

Posted March 21, 2011 - 07:03 PM

Grease her up! head, linkage, swingarm, etc. Then check the valves and ride :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.