power now

5 replies to this topic
  • conk357

Posted August 05, 2003 - 01:10 PM

Has anyone ever put a power now on a 03 wr450f, if so does it work.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

• WR450F_RDR

Posted August 05, 2003 - 02:05 PM

I put it on mine. I didnt see a lot of difference, IMO it is not worth the money to use it on a 03 WR350.(I say that because others have had different experiences with using it on earlier models)It did make the throttle response a little cleaner around mid-range.

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 05, 2003 - 03:23 PM

It is on mine and you cant have it! It works great! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted August 06, 2003 - 02:28 AM

I put one on mine and honestly, I really didn't notice that much of a difference. Hindsight being what it is, I would have spent the $100 on something else.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted August 06, 2003 - 03:26 AM

I put one in mine and I think it was the best $90.00 that I spent. No more flat spots at low RPMs. Unlike WR450_RDR. who lives quite near me, I love it. :)

• conk357

Posted August 06, 2003 - 06:14 AM

Thanks for the info.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.