Dead Battery Question

2 replies to this topic
  • jwatts

Posted March 12, 2011 - 04:21 AM

Hello gentelman,i own a 09' wr 450 and recently have a dead battery,i put the trickle charger on it for a week and all i got was a click sound when trying to start with the e-start. My question is whats the best battery out there guys are using for there WR's and prices? thanks again

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted March 12, 2011 - 05:13 AM

Are you planning on racing your WR? Turntech makes a couple of batteries for the WR, and it helps remove some serious weight. And the prices seem reasonable. Do a search here on TT. Maniac

• William1

Posted March 12, 2011 - 05:45 AM

Best batteries? Best Oil?

If you want a standard Lead-Acid battery, Yuasa is the best. If you want a better than standard battery then the new LiPo batteries are the ticket. TurnTech offers good ones along with terrific customer service, so does Shorai. Pricing is about the same on these LiPo's as the construction is similar. There are other companies that offer these types of batteries but I have found that either they are way over charging (no pun intended) for them or they are selling non-professional products.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.