OT: Funny rooster

5 replies to this topic
  • FTD

Posted August 04, 2003 - 06:21 AM

Did you see KW roosting the crap out of people when he took the outside of that one corner at Washougal? That was quite the chuckle for me. :)

• Jetster220

Posted August 04, 2003 - 06:25 AM

That was awsome. He got em every lap to :), you would think they would move.

• MOmilkman

Posted August 04, 2003 - 08:38 AM

Id consider it a honor to be roosted on by the man!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 04, 2003 - 08:48 AM

I got my feet runned over by Jim Pomeroy at the Carnegie Trans Ama in the 70;s I kept them tennis shoes for the longets time. Funny thing though I heard he was looking to punch the stupid ass he almost ran into during a moto, so I staye away from the pits :)

• Jetster220

Posted August 04, 2003 - 09:04 AM

Well I wouldnt mind being roosted by him once but after that I dont think I would need to be hit again and again. Granted I bet I wouldnt ever wash those clothes again either. :)

Posted August 04, 2003 - 09:40 PM

Yeah, that was quite the spray. Towards the end he was just obliterating that berm. I've been to Washougal in 97 and that is one beautiful track. Traffic getting out of there is worse than Windam's roost falling down into your pants and chaffing up the gwebs! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.