03 wr450f

1 reply to this topic
  • eman_wr450

Posted March 10, 2011 - 12:41 PM

I have a 03 wr450f. ITs runs pretty good, but there is some popping and backfiring and it runs pretty rich. Anyone have any fixes or ideas. Also I searched for stuff abut the throttle stop. I need to kno where it is on my bike, and how to preform the mod for it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikewrf18

Posted March 11, 2011 - 12:20 AM

Check the Stickies at the top of the WR400/426/450F forum, lots of good info on mods. This link will help get you started with instructions and pics. It shows the throttle stop mod for a Wr250f, but is the same for your 450. Part number for the Throttle Stop is different though.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

http://www.thumperfa...ee_mods.htm#WRF

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.