Over the bars in BAJA. helmet cam and biff-vid...pics and MS content inside.

3 replies to this topic
  • ARin

Posted March 10, 2011 - 10:14 AM

For my wr riding brethren.

link to pictures. including a little minor hand surgery on an old fart named MALCOLM SMITH.

https://picasaweb.go...CI6ow5essdfmyQE

Link to helmet cam vid. Just raw footage. Hint: at 12:30 i biff over the handlebars.

• Baja trail Rider

Posted March 10, 2011 - 12:54 PM

Very cool pictures,wet dirt nothing better!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SXP

Posted March 10, 2011 - 05:29 PM

Link to helmet cam vid. Just raw footage. Hint: at 12:30 i biff over the handlebars.

Nice. Soil looks perfect.

Road into Mike's?

• ARin

Posted March 10, 2011 - 07:02 PM

soil was fine...the way it was arranged into a road...not fine. the wet stuff was soupy, the dry stuff was loamy, the rocky stuff was covered by deceptively smooth snow. All in all, a very challenging and fun ride.

the video is of the road to mikes...not TERRIBLE. The road from mikes to el coyote and meling ranch...TOUGH. rocky scraggle hill climbs covered in snow and muck. Fun, but still layed my bike down more than a few times.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.