just got 2007 wrf450 need some advise on sticker kits and digital speedo setting

1 reply to this topic
  • bush thumpa

Posted March 08, 2011 - 07:13 PM

hi all just got a wrf450 2007 my old bike was a 2005 wrf450,im looking at getting a sticker kit and other parts for my new 2007,as the last owner had a lame ass hot wheels sticker kit some sugestions and links to pics ,also online or store locations would be good,would be much appreciated im after a factory look but am open to ideas,i am also unfimiliar on the digital speedo and can not find were the kilometers are,i am told this may be because the grey wire has been cut but i am unsure,i am also after a headlight plastic suround and a stand as the moron cut the stand,oooo and i cant seem to work out were the plug is for the rear indicator wiring.some ideas and pics would be great

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 270win

Posted March 08, 2011 - 09:20 PM

pm sent

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.