New Leo Vince Carbon glide plate *Picts

2 replies to this topic
  • norcal_hoss

Posted March 08, 2011 - 08:16 AM

Leo Vince sent me one of these to try out and see how it holds up. I believe they released them already. Its a very nice glide plate protects everything that needs to be protected. Uses the stock bolts and is easy to put on and take off. Its similar to the Light Speed one which two of my friends have on there 10's ..The leo Vince does not have the slotted holes in it its just solid Carbon Fiber.
Here are a few photos on my 11'
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Toby259

Posted March 08, 2011 - 08:52 AM

Wow that's a sweet looking ride!! has it ever seen the dirt? :thumbsup:

is the LeoVince CF plate about the same thickness of the LightSpeed and does it seem more/less flexible near the water pump area? How is the coverage underneath the bike? I will definitely be looking into one of these!

• norcal_hoss

Posted March 08, 2011 - 08:59 AM

Its about the same thickness I would say maybe even a little thicker (maybe)
There is some flex in it not alot it fits perfect around both sides not touching anything but having a small gap tho. Where the water pump is there is not much flex there its very sturdy feeling. Underneath is the same as the light speed it pretty much covers everything.
And ya ive ridden the bike twice so far its been raining here a lot and only have a few days a week to ride so im waiting patiently . I just installed my heavy fork and shock springs and adjusted the oil height in the forks cant wait to try it out.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.