One spoke for rear wheel needed. Where to get it? '08 WR450

5 replies to this topic
  • bikefrk

Posted March 07, 2011 - 07:57 PM

Took a log to the rear wheel. Damn thing flipped me up into a tree and down I went. LOL!

Wish it was on film, it had to be awesome to see.

So, I broke one spoke on the rear wheel. I need one spoke, not all of them. $75 for the spoke set. Did I mention I just need one? :thumbsup:

Does the aftermarket have this?

Oh yeah, if anyone has a stock brake rotor for the rear wheel let me know. I need one for my second set of wheels I bought.

Thanks!

• bikefrk

Posted March 07, 2011 - 08:08 PM

Sorry I was rude. I didn't show any pictures of my bike!

Posted Image

Set up for the ice.
Posted Image

Yes, I ride all year round. I have three wheel sets for the bike now. One for the ice in the winter which gets switched out to a paddle tire in the Spring. One that stays dedicated to knobbies. Just picked up a set of 17" wheels for trackdays. SUPERMOTO!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• MANIAC998

Posted March 08, 2011 - 05:15 AM

Nice pics! I'm sorry to say that I have extra spokes and an extra rear disc, but sadly, there not accessable. There in N.Y., and I'm in Montana. Hopefully someone else can help. Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bikefrk

Posted March 08, 2011 - 06:38 AM

Nice pics! I'm sorry to say that I have extra spokes and an extra rear disc, but sadly, there not accessable. There in N.Y., and I'm in Montana. Hopefully someone else can help. Maniac

THAT

is not helpful! :thumbsup:

• resinlips

Posted March 08, 2011 - 02:58 PM

I have some Warp9 spokes. Ordered the set about two years ago and only replaced 6/7 of my bad ones.

Pm me if interested and I'll send you one.

• bikefrk

Posted March 08, 2011 - 04:41 PM

Thank you. I found out earlier today at the local shop that the aftermarket does offer them. I didn't know if it was an inside or outside spoke so I bought 2 of each.

Thanks though!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.