rowher flats and red stickers

2 replies to this topic
  • yamahasocal450

Posted August 02, 2003 - 06:56 PM

are the rangers there picky about it or do you guys think i'll be fine :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kev426

Posted August 03, 2003 - 06:40 AM

The last time i went there the Ranger was allover everybody.
Checking for red/green stickers,sound and for adventure passes. But it was red sticker riding season. I asked the rangers at gorman if they where going to turn away red sticker bikes and she said Yes.
Kevin :)

• ETP

Posted August 03, 2003 - 04:56 PM

A Rowher Flat ranger told me a tip for that area. He said that if you get a red sticker ticket, tell the judge that you were riding in Drinkwater Flats which is an ajoining riding area and has different rules. He also said most of the rangers are easy going and support the riders views on all this, but his boss is a stickler. Good luck. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.