Picture or 2 of my trip last spring to LBL

13 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted August 01, 2003 - 08:17 AM

Ive had this stinking roll of film in the camera since last April and just got it used up (took pictures of the dogs! What else.)
Heres a couple of pictures of me when we went riding at land between the Lakes.
Posted Image

Now heres a picture of me railing my bike through the sand berm. Notice how close the bars are to the ground? I dont think you can get any closer than that. :D And my riding position isnt that bad either! :)
Posted Image

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 01, 2003 - 08:22 AM

Thats serves you right hahahahhaa

Scareing all them arnimals and destryiong that area with them corked tires and the Noise Oh lordy the noise

:)

Awesome pics

• mmbasa

Posted August 01, 2003 - 08:37 AM

You difinitely got that thing layed out flat.

• YamaGeek

Posted August 02, 2003 - 02:06 PM

Wanted to join you guys on that ride. Looks like I missed a good day of fun. Been to LBL once, riding 4wheelers then. There is one big loop that I want to hit on the bike. I'll have to travel back down this fall.

• PMAUST

Posted August 02, 2003 - 08:16 PM

Man, that place looks saweeet. Thanks for the second picture. Now, I don't feel so alone. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted August 03, 2003 - 05:01 AM

Man, that place looks saweeet. Thanks for the second picture. Now, I don't feel so alone. :D

You mean you can rail a berm that good too?! :D

Its really a fun place to ride. Trails are almost too wide but they just spiderweb in every direction which is kinda cool. :)

• PMAUST

Posted August 03, 2003 - 09:06 AM

"You mean you can rail a berm that good too?! :D "

Yep! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the426master

Posted August 04, 2003 - 05:43 AM

were is that place located

• emcdan

Posted August 04, 2003 - 05:52 AM

were is that place located

Beautiful Kentucky!

• MOmilkman

Posted August 04, 2003 - 06:03 AM

The riding area is just on the Kentucky side, near the Tenn/Kent boarder.

go to www.lbl.org and check it out! :)

• KentuckyWR

Posted November 16, 2003 - 03:00 PM

Let me know when you head that way again!
We're with you!
Haven't made that trip but have heard it is worth it!
I've stayed @ both lodges on the lakes but haven't had bikes with me or even checked out the riding area.

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 16, 2003 - 04:26 PM

How is the riding area. It looks kind of small on the map provided by LBL. Is it really crowded? or are ther more trails then shown. Thanks and great pics. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted November 17, 2003 - 12:08 PM

Ok KentuckyWR, will do. :)

Indy,
It isnt a huge riding area by any means but if you have never been there it is a nice place to go for the weekend. No real big challenges but enough to keep it fun.
It will definatly keep you entertained for a Saturday and a Sunday. Any more than that and I think one would start getting a little bored with it.

• John450ky

Posted November 17, 2003 - 01:04 PM

Good pic.'s. I grew up riding there when I was kid. It has really changed alot. That gravel will bring you down!
Good Job :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.