Successful Dual Sport Registration

2 replies to this topic
  • Red3171

Posted August 01, 2003 - 07:34 AM

This morning I was able to successfully dual reg my '02 WR426 and received my motorcycle plate on the spot. I did not have to have a CHP VIN verification, nor did I have to have anything on my M/C inspected. I only needed the three Statement of Facts forms as mentioned in the other threads, my "pink slip", and Proof of Insurance. Now we'll see if they try to remove the dual reg status with all this new CARB stuff that has been happening :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 01, 2003 - 08:44 AM

Well red

I know who you are, We will see if the Wifie lets you even get it pass the Sidewalk :D

Thats tougher then any CHP DMV hassle :D :)

• Red3171

Posted August 01, 2003 - 09:20 AM

EGO, you know how my situation is.....but it'll look pretty sitting in my garage with a brand new shiny plate :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.