2 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted April 12, 2001 - 05:12 PM

Paul, hows it going. The leg is fine. I did have the Lasic proceedure done a couple of weeks ago (no more contacts:cool :) and thought this down time would be a good time to take apart the WR and give it a good greasing. I also sent out my front and rear shocks for revalving and springs. I hope to get the shocks back by monday. I plan on doing the Shasta Dam race on the 22nd and would like to get a ride in before then. Are you going to race Shasta. Doug

Just read your post on stonyfort for the 21st

[This message has been edited by aftershock (edited 04-12-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted April 12, 2001 - 07:07 PM

Doug, glad to hear all went well with your surgery. I have to work on the 22nd so can't do Shasta. :) W and I are seriously bummed! Besides, between the rain and our work schedule lately we haven't done much riding. So Stonyford here I come! :D You know the main reason I like to race anyway is because it's the only time when I feel like I can go as fast as I can and be reasonably assured that everyone else is going in the same direction! :D Last year I had a head on at George Town. :D Fortunately, neither of us was hurt too badly(big Blue and I). :D The other guy was ok but his bike didn't fair so well. I am disappointed that I won't get to meet you and Huge. Hopefully, though we can hook up and go for a ride. Work should settle down for us after May. In the mean time I am a one day of the weekend warrior. :D

• aftershock

Posted April 13, 2001 - 05:47 PM

Paul thats scary. Last year my brother had a head on with an other bike at Pine Valley in San Diego. My bro and the other guy didn't get hurt to bad just a little bruised up but nothing major(Thank God for good protection).MY bros XR650 on the other hand wasn't so lucky with a taco for a front rim and two bent fork tubes. Have fun at Stonyford. Doug

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.