Finnaly rode my new scoot!!

5 replies to this topic
  • medicman

Posted February 26, 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hey guys I finnaly rode my new wr450 after I did all the free mod's, this thing is a caddy! Iam comming off a Kx500 so needless to say the WR feels like a electric machine haha...no vibrations. I rode my normal 20 mile single track loop and I had zero arm pump, where as my 500 would have my arms on fire in 5 mins lol. Oh and getting to the carb was a real pain in the rear!! Iam sure it will be better next time now that I kinda know my way around the bike. Thanks for all the great info!:thumbsup:

• X-Racer

Posted February 26, 2011 - 05:07 PM

Better change your avatar so people don't think you ride both ways. :thumbsup:

• d4yton

Posted February 26, 2011 - 05:12 PM

Better change your avatar so people don't think you ride both ways. :smirk:

:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • medicman

Posted February 27, 2011 - 07:32 PM

Done lol

• HighRevz

Posted March 02, 2011 - 10:12 PM

PICS PICS PICS PICS!!! .....please.:thumbsup:

• kawi380

Posted March 05, 2011 - 06:16 PM

I went out on the wr today and had an epic ride. I still have the 02kx500 lurking in the garage somewhere but it only finds it's way out to the dirt on hill climb days. Night and day difference between the two.

I would recommend getting a yz exhaust for that wr also, it makes a huge difference.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.