liscense plate bracket

4 replies to this topic
  • KGSloan

Posted February 23, 2011 - 01:59 PM

hey guys,

in the process of getting my 2004 wr450f street legal and i'm going to need a tag mount. I'm using the stock rear fender and stock light. does anyone know of an easy/cheap solution for mounting the tag on the back?

• DeepPurplishBlue

Posted February 23, 2011 - 02:31 PM

I use this one on my WR450...

working good several years now, no problems or complaints

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KGSloan

Posted February 24, 2011 - 06:42 AM

that's just what i'm looking for! THANKS!

I must have had a search mental block because I tried for a couple hours on here and didn't come up with anything.

• strtdsmallproject

Posted February 24, 2011 - 07:11 AM

could i sell you my bike so you can get it plated and sell it back to me! ill even let you race her a couple of times for your trouble! I wish i could plate mine in tennessee.

• KGSloan

Posted February 24, 2011 - 12:13 PM

haha, in oklahoma it's so easy it's just silly. The worst part was paying excise tax and a penalty because I waited past the 30 days to get the title (bike had never been titled either). depending on what you bike is maybe we can work out a deal after I get this all plated....i'd really like an 06 or newer for the updated forks and suspension geometry, but this 04 I have has a TOTAL of under 300 miles on it at this point :smirk:

i'll be riding this thing in a couple weeks down the street to some local riding "areas" which my truck can't get to with about a $200 investment. :rant:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.