DMXS Radio

2 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 30, 2003 - 04:26 PM

Do any of you guys ever listen to DMXS radio on the web?

They are supposed to air interviews with people in the MX/SX industry and riders on Wed night at 8:00 CST but I keep missing it :)

I was wonding if its worth listening too.

www.dmxsradio.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 31, 2003 - 11:10 AM

No one :)

Hmm, it must really suck if nobody has heard it.

• NorCalRider

Posted July 31, 2003 - 12:46 PM

I've listened to it several times, but that was a while back. They usually have some pretty good stuff. Go to their site and click on "listen live", and watch and/or listen to their archives. One of the vids is highlights of the MX des Nations years ago at Unadilla. I think Rick Johson and Bob Hannah tore it up that year. Must of been in the mid 80's or so.

They usually have guests on, talking about their careers, or adding some helpful tips on techniques.

Pretty cool.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.