1999 WR 400 Carburetor Compatibilty Question.

2 replies to this topic
  • c good

Posted February 21, 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hi All:
A friend of mine has a 1999 WR 400 that is having carburetor problems. He is looking to possibly purchase a new one or a used one but is having trouble getting a firm answer on which years/models will cross over. Thanks for any input. c good

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bauten

Posted February 21, 2011 - 11:04 PM

I put a 05 Yz450carb in my 99 wr400. Pretty much any fcr39 carb will work. Jd jet kit and it flat out rips

• 10sec72

Posted March 07, 2011 - 06:57 AM

Bauten was wondering what else you had to do for the carb to work on the 99? ie...Cables,rubber intake boot,air cleaner boot does all this fit or did you use it off of the 05?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.