Upgrade just one radiator?

2 replies to this topic
  • KennyMc

Posted February 21, 2011 - 04:28 PM

I put a nice size hole in one of my radiators on my '07 WR450. Was pricing out the replacement and was wondering if I could upgrade just the one side wth a bigger radiator (Fluidyne)?

I know about Myler's as a repair place, I was just wondering about the ability to mix/match with sizes.

Also, has anyone had any luck finding guards for the bigger radiators?

Thanks for any help:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Colorado Fatboy

Posted February 21, 2011 - 06:48 PM

I replaced my left side only with a Tusk brand from www.rockymountainatvmc.com works just fine, still have the stock on the right side.

I also have the Devol radiator guards and they work fine with the over sized raidator.

• GCannon

Posted February 22, 2011 - 01:49 PM

Mylers has a replacement radiator (new) that looks as robust as the Fluidyne and costs less.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.