Thanks for all the help

1 reply to this topic
  • FreestyleRoller

Posted February 21, 2011 - 11:50 AM

I would just like to thank the community for all the help and information on this site that helped me get my 426 ready for the first ride since the snow melted yesterday. After all the carb work I did and with all the help I found on this site I feel all of you need a thanks for the help and making my bike run like a champ. Had a great first day on my first big 4 stroke and I loved every second of it. Thanks everyone.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted February 21, 2011 - 01:09 PM

I must say the WR forum has some of the most helpful and more importantly knowledgeable members on TT. I have asked questions in the Kawasaki and Honda forums without near as much help being offered.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.