Dirt Digits

2 replies to this topic
  • wags450

Posted February 17, 2011 - 12:42 PM

Just bought my new dirtdigits.com backgrounds and they had a little goof with my number and name. Fixed it and overnighted free of charge and told me to keep the bad ones.

I suggest using these guys looks like they are going to fit and match the colors well on my bike. Ill get some pictures up once I get them on.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wags450

Posted February 19, 2011 - 06:52 AM

Heres what they sent over correctly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really nice product easy to put on and pretty good price

• YamaLink

Posted February 19, 2011 - 07:33 AM

Same thing happened to my brother. Immediately taken care of and we put the "bad" digits on our Honda Super Cub and Kawasaki Mule. Oh, and 1 side panel number went on our teenager's first truck. Totally tacky but kids love that stuff I guess.

Great customer service for sure!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.