OT: Are we going too far with gaming?

4 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted July 29, 2003 - 07:27 AM

Wyden said $600,000 has been spent on the program so far and the Pentagon plans to spend an additional $149,000 this year. The Pentagon has requested $3 million for the program for next year and $5 million for the following year.

Are these millions supposed to be the "kitty" to cover when the "house" loses?

Pentagon cancels "Terrorism Betting" program....

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 29, 2003 - 07:44 AM

I think the monies should be spent on investigating the autograph of the American Flag for a child by the president. :D

BrandonW
I so much enjoy your points of view. Look who opposed it TOM DASCHLE now how credible is this guy :D

Thats like putting bubba in charge of the the interns :D

What is you point :)

I say lets start are bikes and add more green house gases :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted July 29, 2003 - 07:53 AM

Meant as a PM.

Sorry!

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 29, 2003 - 08:08 AM

Im an imbacile :)

Well at least I am an over spending conservative imabcile :D

Brandon sorry for getting your thong twisted, but as I said Extreme liberaism is a mental disorder :D

• SPUTTER

Posted July 29, 2003 - 08:11 AM

Brandon,
I couldn't believe it when I read about it earlier today! I think government is way too big with too many little people trying to justify their positions and well, stuff like this happens.
And hey, I'd agree with the devil himself if he was right, doesn't mean I care about his opinion or what he is. No?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.