Yellow plastic for '07 WR450F?

2 replies to this topic
  • in the bush

Posted February 15, 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hey, Can anyone tell me who makes and where I can find a complete yellow plastic kit for my '07 WR450F?

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gsa102

Posted February 16, 2011 - 08:16 AM

Search for the thread "Swap to yellow plastics on '08 WR450" I believe One Industries was making yellow kits for the YZF but I have been looking for them and can't seem to find them. They may not be making them anymore.

• The Hopper Show

Posted February 16, 2011 - 07:03 PM

they were there just a week or two ago. looks like they just released their new line. damn that sucks. those hurricane graphics were killer! :smirk:

actually bummed i missed them. the switch was so recent...give them a call. i bet they still have some floating around.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.