Internal resevoir rear brake cylinder for WR400???

5 replies to this topic
  • Shred Jesse

Posted February 13, 2011 - 10:55 AM

Do any of the other WR4XX rear brake cylinders that are internal bolt into the WR400? I need to rebuild mine, and I'm thinking I'd much rather make the investment into a rear master cylinder with an internal reservoir?

• Birdy426

Posted February 13, 2011 - 10:27 PM

The 03 and up steel framed YZ and WR master cylindrs have an integral reservoit and will bolt right up (once you cut the old reservoir tab off the frame). Find 'em pretty cheep on e-bay.

• tsorpi

Posted February 19, 2011 - 12:10 AM

is the brake line the same or you buy from a 03 and up???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shred Jesse

Posted February 19, 2011 - 09:32 AM

I sure hope it's the same line... as I just purchased an internal resevoir rear brake cylinder!

• tsorpi

Posted February 19, 2011 - 12:26 PM

we waiting to hear from you..about the installation.....is it easy????

• Birdy426

Posted February 19, 2011 - 07:52 PM

I used the stock 426 brake line...and yes, it's a piece of cake to install. Hardest part is cutting off the old reservoir mounting tab.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.