Yellow Hurricane Graphics on White Plastic?

8 replies to this topic
  • bmxdad2001

Posted February 11, 2011 - 10:56 AM

Is anyone running the yellow hurricane graphics or any other yellow graphics on their white plastic? Thinking about doing this for my spare set of white plastics that I have laying around. Pics please. Thanks.

• humpness

Posted February 11, 2011 - 12:11 PM

i think there are pics of white plastics with 06 special edition graphics. looks really clean. I think if you check the stickies you will find it. hold on ill look

is this what your looking at?

from Wyatt

Here is my white '06

http://momentoffame....hBleached_3.JPG

Edited by EOYZF, February 11, 2011 - 12:15 PM.
kjkno

• dvn

Posted February 11, 2011 - 03:28 PM

i think there are pics of white plastics with 06 special edition graphics. looks really clean. I think if you check the stickies you will find it. hold on ill look

is this what your looking at?

from Wyatt

That does look good! :smirk:

• grayracer513

Posted February 11, 2011 - 04:20 PM

That does look good! :smirk:

It really does. :rant::thumbsup:

And the graphics are only $200 (shrouds only) :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chainsaw37

Posted February 11, 2011 - 05:04 PM

Wow, that white does look very nice!
I purchased a new 2007 Yamaha 450 in...2007 and right away I went ahead and also purchased the One Industries "Hurricane" plastic and graphics kit just in case they discontinued it. I have stored the kit in one of my coat closets and plan on applying it when my original plastic is junk. I have kept it out of the heat and sun - still in the package. I just hope the adhesive is still sticky?
I am of the "old school" generation and must say that the Yamaha blue or white for that matter never really sat well with me and when I saw the 2006 special edition, I almost purchased it just for that color scheme, but almost because the 2007 was a bit better bike. My favorite bike as a kid was my 1983 YZ-125. Loved that thing!!
Anyway, bmxdad2001 take a couple of pics when you get it done and show us!
:smirk:

• yz00

Posted February 14, 2011 - 10:29 AM

what about those se graphics on blue plastics

• bmxdad2001

Posted March 24, 2011 - 09:45 AM

Still waiting to see if anyone has YELLOW graphics on their white plastic. Please if you do post a picture. Thanks.

• Aka.Goose

Posted March 24, 2011 - 04:56 PM

Here's mine:
Posted Image

• Alan48

Posted March 29, 2012 - 12:37 PM

Goose.Good looking bike.Graphics are an eye catcher.I know this is an older post but are the graphics t-4 from decalworks? Like the red accents also.Nice ride.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.