i need a part number

3 replies to this topic
  • majestic rider

Posted February 10, 2011 - 02:07 PM

do you have a part number for an 2008 yz450f lower steering bearing and race?also need the cap bolt ring wrench.any online sites with these items?instead of local dealer.

• grayracer513

Posted February 10, 2011 - 02:45 PM

TT OEM Parts. The lower bearing complete with seal is 93332-00081-00 (the updated upper bearing is 93332-00078-00).

How come you can't look that up?

What are you trying to remove with the "cap bolt ring wrench"?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • majestic rider

Posted February 11, 2011 - 04:45 PM

grey i seen the top bearing in the oem microfiche [steering].i didnt see the bottom bearing until i saw [forks].i still dont see any races.the wrench is used to tighten the nut to specs under the top clamp.

• grayracer513

Posted February 11, 2011 - 05:23 PM

The bearings are sold only as complete bearings, with the outer race included, which is why you never found the race listed separately.

Regarding torquing the ring nut, I don't own such a tool, and don't feel the need for it. Read:

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.