Mx des Nations

1 reply to this topic
  • Belgian WR250F

Posted July 27, 2003 - 11:11 PM

For those of you who haven't found the site yet, this is the official site for this year's MX des Nations:

MX Des Nations in Zolder

Last week a Belgian Motorcycle news had an article on our Belgian team. Apparently Everts is not allowed to participate because his sponsor demands him to ride in the official Team Rinaldi clothing, and not the Belgian Team clothing.
I hope they sort this out!!!! We need him on our team!!!!!!!!

On a more positive note:

Anybody who needs help tasting our nice Beers can always contact me, I'm more than willing to show you the way to some of our better pubs!!!! :)

Hope you guys come and visit our country!!!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jwriott

Posted July 28, 2003 - 05:24 AM

I hope he gets to ride as well.

I can't go so these are the closest thing to Belgian beers that I'm going to sample this summer. Unless you tell me what brands to buy and I look for them here. :)

New Belguim Brewery

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.