Utah riders- Who's riding next weekend?

40 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted July 31, 2003 - 02:11 PM

Check your email Chris!!

Ok, I just HAD to check TT one last time.....I'm addicted; I admit it!

• blackie

Posted July 31, 2003 - 04:22 PM

Chris,

I am riding tomorrow... Friday. If you want to meet let me know. You can reach me at 718-9380. I would be up for 5-Mile since it is close and I know the area well.

John

• pedman

Posted July 31, 2003 - 06:28 PM

Whoa! Blackie comes out of nowhere :D

Good to see you are still around and also good to hear that you are coming riding. :)

Boy, if we keep this up, we will need a TT Utah Chapter!

:D :D :D :D

• live_to_ride

Posted July 31, 2003 - 06:53 PM

Boy, if we keep this up, we will need a TT Utah Chapter!

:) :D :D :D

That would be ok. I don't want to have to check 2 forums all the time though. Let's keep it in this one.

• live_to_ride

Posted August 01, 2003 - 06:19 PM

That rocked today! Let's do it again tomorrow. And the next day... :)

• N7SLC

Posted August 03, 2003 - 02:23 PM

ddialogue, Live_to_Ride, Mr.Moto, Steve and the others...

I had a GREAT time this weekend. Hobble Creek is one spot I will visit again and again.

Remember my little mishap? Well, I can hardly walk today. Looks as if I have severe sprain.

Check out the pics:

Inside View --- Size of a softball!

Top View

Imagine the damage had I not been wearing riding boots!!

You've got be proud of me for riding 25 miles in pain and still keeping up a quick pace!

Thanks for the invite. I look forward to the next one.

Dan

• live_to_ride

Posted August 03, 2003 - 05:23 PM

That was REALLY, REALLY, REALLY fun!!!!!!!! :D :D Yeeehaaaaaw!! :D Thanks to all who came. I hope your ankle gets better soon Dan. TELL ME when you go riding cuz I wanna go! Especially if it is back to hobble creek. Lessee... friday morning I went riding out at cedar fort with john... friday evening I went riding in af canyon with Dave, Dan, and Mark... saturday I went riding at hobble creek with Eric, Dave, Dan, Mark, Steve, and some other great people who I can't remember their names... and today I went riding out at the jordan river mx track with Danny. What a perfect weekend!!!!! Rock on! :D :)

Chris :D

• ddialogue

Posted August 04, 2003 - 05:15 AM

Just wanted to thank all the Utah guys that showed us around American Fork Canyon and Hobble Creek. Eric, Chris, Dan and Steve...I had a REALLY fun time! I think I scared Grandpa on his quad (I'd be scared too if a WR450 came screamin' down the trail at me at 50+ mph!!) It was great meeting all the Utah guys and riding with them. Sorry you missed out, Pedman. Maybe next time?

• mrmoto

Posted August 04, 2003 - 05:52 AM

A good time had by all :) Let's do it again soon.

• pedman

Posted August 04, 2003 - 12:47 PM

:) Sorry that I missed out on the ride guys, I was really looking forward to it. FYI, Friday afternoon we took my two year old to the doctors as a follow up and the information we received was not what we were hoping for so we immediately went to get a second and found ourselves at Primary Childrens Hospital. I in the front lobby at this time checking emails and everything. We got her in last friday and it looks like we are probally here til thursday.

Anyway, she is getting better now that she is in the right hands. Dave look forward to the next time your in the hood and maybe we can go do that Hobble Creek ride. Oh btw, Hobble is a creek, not what you are suppose to do after the ride :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • N7SLC

Posted August 04, 2003 - 12:53 PM

Sorry we missed you Pedman... :D

I think MrMoto said something about 3 weeks for another get-together at Hobble Creek.

Yes, you're NOT supposed to Hobble after that ride!

Dan

a.k.a ddialogue's twin brother :)

• mrmoto

Posted August 04, 2003 - 01:18 PM

I've already penciled in August 23rd for the next Hobble Creek ride. I'll repost the ride invite 1 week in advance. Let's all try to get together again.
- Eric

• ddialogue

Posted August 04, 2003 - 02:26 PM

What is everyone's plans for Labor Day weekend?

• N7SLC

Posted August 04, 2003 - 04:32 PM

I've already penciled in August 23rd for the next Hobble Creek ride. - Eric

Dang! We must be using the same pencil! :D

I'm certain the ankle will be healed in time for that one...man, is it black and blue today! :)

Dan

• live_to_ride

Posted August 04, 2003 - 04:51 PM

What is everyone's plans for Labor Day weekend?

Why? You thinking of coming down here again? I might want to go riding. Just maybe. :)

• ddialogue

Posted August 05, 2003 - 12:53 AM

I'm seriously considering another road trip to Utah over Labor Day weekend. I'll let you all know what the wife decides to let me do (can't you hear the sound of the whip cracking in the background??) :)

• pedman

Posted August 05, 2003 - 05:19 PM

Labor day could work for me. I am supose to be at Strawberry Res. that weekend, but that maybe up in the air, not sure yet.

Keep in touch...

• ddialogue

Posted August 05, 2003 - 05:41 PM

It's confirmed! I'm going to be down in SLC over Labor Day weekend to ride!! We'll firm up plans in a few weeks and any Utah guys that don't have other plans can join us!

• N7SLC

Posted August 05, 2003 - 06:08 PM

Labor day could work for me. I am supose to be at Strawberry Res. that weekend, but that maybe up in the air, not sure yet.

Keep in touch...

pedman,

Seeing how you missed the last get together(not your fault), you gotta weigh the two events against each other.

Strawberry, Hobble Creek. Strawberry, Hobble Creek...

Hmm...that's an easy one for me! :D

Strawberry=boring :)

Hobble Creek=semi-nuclear-bitchin'! :D :D

Ok, ok. I heard my Dad say that once when I was a kid. :D

Seriously, we'd love to have you along on the ride. We had so much fun last week and the more the marrier!

Dan

• live_to_ride

Posted August 05, 2003 - 06:52 PM

It's confirmed! I'm going to be down in SLC over Labor Day weekend to ride!! We'll firm up plans in a few weeks and any Utah guys that don't have other plans can join us!

Maybe I'll come. I'll have to think about it and get back to you. :D

:D

:D

Ok. I'M COMING!!!!!! :D :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.