05 wr450 ais system removal

5 replies to this topic
  • davegod

Posted February 06, 2011 - 10:57 AM

has anybody like me removed the smog on your 05-06 wr450 and thrown it in a box? i misplaced mine and can't buy a new setup. where can a person find this stuff? i need it out here in california for the enviro-nazis. any help would be appreciated.

• PNA

Posted February 06, 2011 - 11:54 AM

Are you getting inspected out on the trail by Park Rangers? DMV? Are you trying to plate the bike?

• davegod

Posted February 06, 2011 - 01:38 PM

just trail riding and yes, the rangers. i misplaced my ais system and would like to put one back on it. i race the bike and it's fine for competition but some riding areas are now checking for the smog equipment. if someone has info on where i could get these parts it would be cool.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PNA

Posted February 06, 2011 - 03:07 PM

I've never seen State Park rangers check emissions before. I've only seen them check for green stickers and spark arrestors. Where exactly has this happened to you? An organized event? I'm only asking about this since I have an '05 with the AIS still on the bike.

• davegod

Posted February 06, 2011 - 05:24 PM

prairie city and hollister so far

• William1

Posted February 23, 2011 - 10:44 AM

Guys, do not turn this in to a WTB or trade thread. The OP just barely worded his post right. If you want to disccuss selling or trading stuff, do it via PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.