WR Carb. help??

1 reply to this topic
  • jwatts

Posted February 03, 2011 - 04:52 PM

Hi gentleman, just recently picked up an 09 wr 450 and im doing some mods. to it. The bike had already had the throttle screw done and grey wire mod. The bike runs good but i noticed a little bog off the bottom and its sometimes hard to start with the e start. I just ordered the GYTR ais removal kit and i was wondering if anyone had a good baseline i should start from as far as jetting goes. I ride around1,000'-2,000', 60-80 deg. singletrack,dirtroads. I'm looking for the bike to have a little more snap off the start and E-start a little easier. The bike currently has a 162 main jett and a 60 leak jett,thats all i got into so far. Any info on where to start from here? oh,and how do you get the plug out for the fuel-air screw,drywall screw?? Thanks again

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the_smoo

Posted February 03, 2011 - 05:54 PM

congratulations on your purchase.. a lot of your Q's can be answered in the stickies above.. particularly the FAQ section.. your question has been asked and answered many times! enjoy the read

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=440631

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.