Official Florida TT Ride

6 replies to this topic
  • Jetster220

Posted July 25, 2003 - 04:22 PM

Official Florida TT Ride :)

• WR250fla

Posted July 28, 2003 - 02:30 PM

I'm interested as long as its not the same weekend as a FTR race.

• Jetster220

Posted August 13, 2003 - 10:55 AM

Please go vote on the location of the ride. Thanks :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jetster220

Posted September 09, 2003 - 05:20 AM

Okay everyone the ride is going to be at Big Scrub in the Ocala National Forest on the Weekend of November 1st&2nd. Here are directions to get there.
As far as directions to Big Scrub, it's off of SR 19, which runs north-south through the middle of the forest. Going north from Altoona, it's less than a half mile past CR445 (the road to Alexander Springs). Turn left on the paved road, I think it's 73 or 573 and it turns to dirt in about a half a mile. Go about 7 miles to the Big Scrub Campground at the intersection of 73/573 and 588.
Hope to see everyone there. :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 09, 2003 - 05:41 AM

Way to Go Jet :D

You all will have a great Time.

If you See Florida426 and his son John

Shake thier hands for me better yet give em a hug for me :)

• Jetster220

Posted September 09, 2003 - 05:43 AM

Thanks EGO, and I will do that for ya.
And who all is planning on being there.

• Jetster220

Posted September 09, 2003 - 05:15 PM

Heres a map, Big Scrub is at the Bottom.
Big Scrub Map

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.