Best radiator hoses?

7 replies to this topic
  • ectm3

Posted January 31, 2011 - 01:09 PM

Who makes the best radiator hoses,there are so many different choices on the market?

• dgcars

Posted January 31, 2011 - 01:15 PM

Samco

• lumpy790

Posted February 01, 2011 - 08:42 PM

I know that Samco, CV4 and Moto Hose all are available in Canada.

What bike is it for?

• ectm3

Posted February 01, 2011 - 08:59 PM

I know that Samco, CV4 and Moto Hose all are available in Canada.

What bike is it for?

They are for a yz450f 2009.Im just wondering if your not just paying for the name in some cases.Is cv4 that much better than moto hose,or is it just pick a color.....?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted February 02, 2011 - 06:29 AM

Id go with MotoHose.They support alot of people unlike CV4 etc.Most of the top names are close to the same so pick your color.

• rickallen124

Posted February 02, 2011 - 06:31 AM

Check them out at cvproducts.com. I talked to them a few months back and the difference is the materials and the fact that most of the other hoses out there are made in china. When I get some it will be cv4.

Edited by rickallen124, February 02, 2011 - 06:55 AM.

• lumpy790

Posted February 02, 2011 - 10:24 AM

If you are at a race where Moto Hose has a booth, go and check them out. They will hand you a CV4 hose and the same Moto Hose for you to compare. The difference? Moto Hose is identical to CV4 in materials and manufacturing. Moto Hose is a small company. CV4 or CV Products (CV is Craig Vickers) is a big NASCAR company with a 30,000 sq foot building to pay for.....lower overhead at Moto Hose means they pass the savings on to you.

Here is a direct comparison video.

• ectm3

Posted February 02, 2011 - 04:10 PM

If you are at a race where Moto Hose has a booth, go and check them out. They will hand you a CV4 hose and the same Moto Hose for you to compare. The difference? Moto Hose is identical to CV4 in materials and manufacturing. Moto Hose is a small company. CV4 or CV Products (CV is Craig Vickers) is a big NASCAR company with a 30,000 sq foot building to pay for.....lower overhead at Moto Hose means they pass the savings on to you.

Here is a direct comparison video.

Thanks for the info.I just orderd the moto hose kit,cant beat the price!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.