Arm pump

4 replies to this topic
  • 450roost

Posted July 25, 2003 - 08:21 AM

What products are out there that help with making the clutch easier to pull in? :) I have the energy to ride longer but I usally get arm pump or cramps on the clutch arm. I ride tight woods mostly.

---Rick :D

• MOmilkman

Posted July 25, 2003 - 08:43 AM

I wish I had the money to put a Revlock in! Then there wouldnt be a cluth anymore...

but alas, $500 seems to steep right now... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted July 25, 2003 - 08:55 AM

I did the clutch lever mod to my wr426 and made a big difference! My friend put a hydrolic clutch on his 03 crf450 and mine is just as easy!! Just drill another hole directly behind the existing hole and rehm out where the cable goes!!
It's free and only takes about 10 minutes to do!! :)

• the426master

Posted July 25, 2003 - 09:42 AM

get a $400 zstart auto clutch and you won't have arm pump any more :) :pm:

• tctrailrider

Posted July 25, 2003 - 12:34 PM

I must be doing it wrong. Use the clutch to start and stop and very little in between. Allways when down shifting and allmost never up shifting. MX would be different but trails?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.