One Industries Hurricane Kit

7 replies to this topic
  • SLOSupermoto

Posted January 30, 2011 - 09:22 PM

I have a 2005 WR 450 and am running a YZ Hurricane Kit on it by One Industries. Anyone know were I could track down another kit? this one is starting to get slightly used...

• mywifefarts

Posted January 30, 2011 - 10:18 PM

Aren't these still available through One Industries?

• hartmanb1

Posted January 31, 2011 - 07:10 AM

I have a 2005 WR 450 and am running a YZ Hurricane Kit on it by One Industries. Anyone know were I could track down another kit? this one is starting to get slightly used...

You can still get one new, but they're like $225. I know rockymountain still has them available, I'm considering one for my yz.

• SLOSupermoto

Posted January 31, 2011 - 07:24 AM

I didn't see anything on there website for an 05?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SLOSupermoto

Posted January 31, 2011 - 08:51 AM

Couldn't find them on Rocky Mountain website...

I know they're expensive, but Im running them on an 05 WR thats plated in California. I've got A LOT of money into it already (Supermoto, Marchesinis, Brakes, Powdercoating, Lighting, Engine Mods...)

The setup im running matches the Hurricane Kit PERFECTLY, and I really want some new ones (even just to have for reserve)...

HELP ME :thumbsup:

• SLOSupermoto

Posted February 09, 2011 - 01:12 PM

No leads out there guys?

• mike_dean

Posted February 09, 2011 - 03:17 PM

Had the same problem with my 426, none available anywhere, I called One Ind. and they said they were out of production, I'm betting the "05's are also.

• vorra65

Posted February 17, 2011 - 07:59 AM

Guys, check the classifieds-just posted this AM.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.