2009 WR450 hour meter on computer

5 replies to this topic
  • yngsniper

Posted January 29, 2011 - 11:24 AM

I'm looking for a way or if their is a way on the computer to find out how many hours are on the bike or if the computer in fact tracks hours. I've pushed every button on that thing and found nothing in regards to an hour meter. Any suggestions?

• dgcars

Posted January 29, 2011 - 12:08 PM

No. Total hours is not available. You can install a small unit which is wired into the cdi.

• the_smoo

Posted January 29, 2011 - 02:16 PM

I have installed a motominder.. works well, but now I am currently installing the trail tech vapor.

The stock odometer doesnt do much at all other than show your speed and a couple of trip computers. no overall miles, and no engine hours.

The vapor gives you total engine hours and miles. Should have installed that from the start...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the_smoo

Posted January 29, 2011 - 02:29 PM

mounted it here.. recently shifted it slightly for the unabiker rad guards..

Posted Image

• Strattos

Posted January 31, 2011 - 02:48 PM

For a cheaper alternative, and if you're only after an hour meter, try your local lawnmower shop and get a briggs and stratton.

They do the same thing and are about half the price.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 31, 2011 - 03:51 PM

For a cheaper alternative, and if you're only after an hour meter, try your local lawnmower shop and get a briggs and stratton.

They do the same thing and are about half the price.

thats what I did :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.