Canadian MX suppliers eh!

3 replies to this topic
  • Dave_B

Posted April 11, 2001 - 04:17 PM

Anybody know of Canadian MX suppliers in Canada that I can order parts from like rad guards, seat cover etc.. comparable to the items posted in this forum. With the Canadian dollar :), buying American products, taxes and duties, it's double the price eh.

------------------
00 WR400
00 XR 50
99 KTM 50SX Pro Senior

• ScottyR

Posted April 12, 2001 - 09:59 PM

Try Machine Racing in Newmarket ONT. Ask for Toni. They stock all that stuff and will Purolate it out to you anywhere in Canada. I buy a lot of stuff from them just because it is so convenient to have it arrive at my door the next morning. I think they charge $5 shipping flat rate. Their phone number is 1-888-696-2244

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dave_B

Posted April 12, 2001 - 04:16 PM

Thanks a lot Scott. I'll give them a call and see if they can send me a catalog or something. Much appreciated.

------------------
00 WR400
00 XR 50
99 KTM 50SX Pro Senior

• Pete_Z

Posted April 16, 2001 - 05:27 AM

Dave-if you have the time one day you should take the drive to Machine Racing.It's only about an hour or so from you and they have a large,well-stocked showroom where you can check the stuff out B-4 you buy.Good selection of used bikes too.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.