2006 WR 450 Grey Wire Mod

1 reply to this topic
  • poopbreak

Posted January 28, 2011 - 08:07 PM

OK, I'm a relative newby. Have not ridden in 8 years, last bike was a 1998 CR 250, raced desert for 2 seasons. I'm now on a new to me 2006 WR 450. I've read all the modification posts, but stumped with the grey wire mod. I've taken off the tank several times now and cannot find anywire that is grey anywhere near the CDI box. I cannot reach the previous owner to ask. Seems like the wire would either be tucked in disconnected or cut...What might I be missing? This is my 1st 4 stroke, so not sure what to compare the power band to, but seems a bit sluggish. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ww44wrf450f

Posted January 29, 2011 - 01:55 PM

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=440631

read this

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.