screw loose, broken bolt, lost washer

2 replies to this topic
  • Haro

Posted March 29, 2001 - 08:42 AM

Just a quick question......Were do you buy replacement bolts to match the lost and broken stock ones. I know the hardware stores do not carry look-a-likes, and I know that you can buy those titanium ones from yamaha but what about the ones that were originally on the bike. I mainly have a bad habit of loosing the bolts holding on the plastic......thanks in advanz

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tim

Posted March 29, 2001 - 09:51 AM

I usually get most of my misc. screws and bolts from the hardware store. If I get real ambitious I go to the local indusrial supply house or a specialty screw distributor. For the heck of it, I always get stainless screws..... Just for the piece of mind I guess.

• enmerdeur

Posted March 29, 2001 - 09:51 AM

If you want the exact same bolts just go to Ronnies
and peruse the fiches for the bolts you need and order them on line.

99'YZ-400 (Mine)
00' TT-R 125 (Hers)
91' KX-125 (Son #1)
93' CR-80 (Son #2)
99' PW-80 (Son #3)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.