98-02 yz250f/426f/400f graphics?

2 replies to this topic
  • Dirt Bike Dude 309

Posted January 24, 2011 - 12:35 PM

where can i find a whole graphics set for under 100? i really like the one industries but cannot find a whole:foul set? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bkew

Posted January 25, 2011 - 09:36 AM

I found Senge Graphics sells a complete kit on Ebay with side panels (including Name and number) for $155.

Go to http://www.sengegraphics.com/ and give them a call. Not sure if your looking for the whole bike or just RAD ones.

• Dirt Bike Dude 309

Posted January 25, 2011 - 02:16 PM

Those are pretty cool but i am kinda tight on money and would like them to be under 100, i am looking for the whole set not including number plates with name and number

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.