I hope all you Southern folks are getting some riding in...

3 replies to this topic
  • CanadianWR450

Posted January 24, 2011 - 02:43 AM

I'm not.....
Our wonderful Canadian winters.....

Current Weather Updated: Mon, Jan. 24, 2011, 6:00 AST
-24°C (-11°F)
Feels Like: -38°C (-36°F)

• KGSloan

Posted January 24, 2011 - 11:56 AM

yup been riding every weekend since I bought the bike!

it's not warm here by any means, but this has kept me from my normal winter depression in which I can't ride my street bikes.

here's a video from saturday, during a 50 degreee F afternoon just a few days after a snow fall :thumbsup:

nothing bud mid-40's to mid-50's and sun for the next 10 days on the forecase too - maybe i'll skip out on work a little :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CanadianWR450

Posted January 24, 2011 - 03:45 PM

awesome vid, but that is a hell of a lot better then the 5 feet of snow, and minus 38 degree weather I'm dealing with....lol

• JDLowrance

Posted January 24, 2011 - 05:41 PM

Just got back from an 85F supermoto track day...track temp was so hot I melted my soft and super soft slicks. Not supposed to be this warm in Jan...nont even in So Cal.

Sounds like it's time for you to break out the snowmobile.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.