7 replies to this topic
  • HRC

Posted January 23, 2011 - 01:23 AM

• delmas

Posted January 23, 2011 - 06:39 AM

JGR type team is awsome

• Mr. Neutron

Posted January 23, 2011 - 07:13 PM

I noticed something that I thought was kinda odd, at about 3:12. Look at the white throttle grip. Now, far be it for me to argue with someone as fast as Justin Brayton, or his mechanic, but isn't that throttle grip on "wrong"? I thought your palms rode on the smooth portion of the grip, and the waffle part was kinda down more where your fingertips/1st joint would be???? :thumbsup:

Jimmie

• KJ790

Posted January 23, 2011 - 07:23 PM

I noticed something that I thought was kinda odd, at about 3:12. Look at the white throttle grip. Now, far be it for me to argue with someone as fast as Justin Brayton, or his mechanic, but isn't that throttle grip on "wrong"? I thought your palms rode on the smooth portion of the grip, and the waffle part was kinda down more where your fingertips/1st joint would be???? :thumbsup:

Jimmie

You are right, and that is the position the grip would be in when he is riding with the throttle turned. Pros need to set their bikes up for near WOT since that is how they spend most of their time :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HRC

Posted January 23, 2011 - 11:02 PM

You are right, and that is the position the grip would be in when he is riding with the throttle turned. Pros need to set their bikes up for near WOT since that is how they spend most of their time :thumbsup:

:lol:

• Bkew

Posted January 25, 2011 - 09:51 AM

Anyone else think the powered bike stand was OVERKILL??? Seems that Showa must have some serious majic in the forks department, as everyone runs them even if the stock ones are KYB.

• rickallen124

Posted January 28, 2011 - 07:05 AM

JGR showa forks aren't the same as anything showa offers to the public or race teams. For JGR it is an economical way to build works forks that offered them some tunibility that wasn't available otherwise. Those are one off forks that only JGR builds.

• rickallen124

Posted January 28, 2011 - 07:10 AM

More interesting to me is the JRI shock.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.