BK...where were you and Tim??

1 reply to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted March 27, 2001 - 09:20 PM

BK,

You guys are rippin' this year!!!

I was at Sunrise helping Andy with the track a couple of weeks ago when the other guys were there. You and Tim were not there with the 426. Where were you?? They said you guys were testing at a different place but Sunrise is pretty close to to YMC.

I was hoping that you were going to be there cause I had a couple of questions about the 426. I realize that my bike and your bike are VERY different but...!!! I was able to obtain answers to my questions from the head dude.

Happy to see you and Tim are doing well this year. Keep up the good work!!

yzernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BK

Posted March 28, 2001 - 06:00 PM

yzernie,
Sorry we missed you at sunrise! Timmy lives in Florida and he hasn't been doing any testing lately. He practices at his house on his track daily though. We will be testing there next month though getting ready for the nationals.
email me with your questions and I will try to answer them asap.
BK
Yamaha Factory Race Team
MXWrench@msn.com

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.