N-Style lousy graphics glue

2 replies to this topic
  • mikeolichney

Posted March 27, 2001 - 07:35 PM

I put some N-style graphics on my YZF and they peel off every night, have done so now for a week. Every morning I press them back on. I have not ridden the bike yet because I know they will be history once I get them dirty. I did all the standard stuff I always do; drain the tank, leave off the gas cap, clean the tank and shrouds several times with alcohol, and spray the plastic with 50/50 distilled water/alcohol before applying. I have always used One graphics before and they stuck great. This problem must be the graphics glue because the graphics are peeling off the Acerbis shrouds as well as the Yamaha tank. Have you ever had this problem? I am thinking of trying to apply heat with a blowdryer. Do you know if there is a spray-on glue I can use?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • F-Pilot

Posted March 27, 2001 - 07:45 PM

Mike, call N-Style and tell them about it. I had a similar problem and they sent new graphics to me.
They are very good about customer service!

• Numpsy

Posted March 27, 2001 - 08:15 PM

I had the same problem with my One Industries graphics.
The solution of my problem was heat!
I heated them up to bend easier and they stuck!!! :)
Hope this helps!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.