2 replies to this topic
  • CalamariKid

Posted January 20, 2011 - 11:02 AM


I took the bike for a run around the neighborhood after rejetting and smelled something burning when I got back - I did not strap the vent hose (black one the runs by the rear shock) well enough away from the exhaust and it melted. :smirk:

Anyone know if this is a standard hose I could pick up at an auto parts store? I'd hate to pay a ridiculous OEM price (though I can not find it on the parts diagrams). It looks like it is about a quarter inch and when I get home I could grab a piece and take it to the auto shop, but figured I'd see if anyone knows off the top of their head and I could pick it up on the way home and get to fixin.

Also - if anyone know what this hose is for...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • schrode

Posted January 20, 2011 - 11:04 AM


any 1/4" vinyl tubing from the auto store will be fine

  • CalamariKid

Posted January 20, 2011 - 11:06 AM


Schweet!!! Thanks dude!


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.