Best deals on complete wheels for yz450f ?

11 replies to this topic
  • HRC

Posted January 19, 2011 - 05:03 AM

Where can I get best deals on comlpete wheels for 2011 YZ450F ?

• bikeride4fun

Posted January 19, 2011 - 05:08 AM

I got a set last year from radmfg.com ......race MX with them a full year....very pleased with them......

• 95s10nj

Posted January 19, 2011 - 06:44 AM

ksr wheels (call for best deal)

When I called them last week he had a special going on for excel/talon wheel sets in black/black and black/silver for 900-950.

These guys have good prices on excel/tcr hub wheels as well: http://www.mountainp...motorsports.com

Note: that if you want excel a60's that the fronts are VERY hard to get right now. Out of stock everywhere. Probably why most teams are running the DID st-x this year.

• tech24

Posted January 19, 2011 - 02:11 PM

you can always try the RM G-force wheels if you want to save money. They have gotten great reviews but there was a post on here not to long ago with a problem with cracked spoke nipples. However I'm getting a set for my '04 sometime.

• MC214

Posted January 19, 2011 - 08:47 PM

They have full sets,DNA for around $450.920-674-9283

• yzfrules

Posted January 20, 2011 - 01:15 AM

You can buy Talon/Excel from ebay.Uk. :smirk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motojase316

Posted January 20, 2011 - 04:01 AM

ksr wheels (call for best deal)

When I called them last week he had a special going on for excel/talon wheel sets in black/black and black/silver for 900-950.

These guys have good prices on excel/tcr hub wheels as well: http://www.mountainp...motorsports.com

Note: that if you want excel a60's that the fronts are VERY hard to get right now. Out of stock everywhere. Probably why most teams are running the DID st-x this year.

I agree KSR Wheels, I picked up my black talon hub,black excel, blue spoke nipples with HD stainless spokes for $900 and he gives u very attractive international shipping costs...

He will build any rim/hub combo, or color too...

• Fox1988

Posted January 21, 2011 - 05:34 AM

I spent a couple days on ebay and found a complete set up for 120$ The guy i bought it from had a bunch of parts for yz450. He had great reviews and the part came exactly how he said and 4 days early than it was supposed to come. impala66k was the guys name, its worth checkin out if you trying to save some money

• APlusAutoParts

Posted January 21, 2011 - 06:50 AM

last year at the beginning of the season i purchased from ksr wheels, i got the a60 wheels with blue anodized talon hubs blue nipples and black spokes with new geomax 51 tires front and rear delivered for $1,249. I don't care what anyone says that was the best deal anywhere i was looking for month's

• ktmolle

Posted January 21, 2011 - 07:29 AM

I can get talon excel wheels for you. B)

But you have to ask nicely! :smirk:

• 95s10nj

Posted January 21, 2011 - 12:35 PM

last year at the beginning of the season i purchased from ksr wheels, i got the a60 wheels with blue anodized talon hubs blue nipples and black spokes with new geomax 51 tires front and rear delivered for $1,249. I don't care what anyone says that was the best deal anywhere i was looking for month's

Off topic but any pics? I'm getting ready to build my wheels for my 2010 and i'm trying to decide to do either black hubs or blue and maybe black spokes on my a60's. I have the white edition and cant decide whether or not blue or black will look better. How do the spokes hold up?

• motojase316

Posted January 24, 2011 - 02:07 AM

Off topic but any pics? I'm getting ready to build my wheels for my 2010 and i'm trying to decide to do either black hubs or blue and maybe black spokes on my a60's. I have the white edition and cant decide whether or not blue or black will look better. How do the spokes hold up?

I am running black/black, but was hesitant a year ago when I bought them to run the black spokes. since I have been observing 3 sets I know of at the track and they are lasting great.
I thought the Black powder coat would chip off badly but it appears to hold up great...

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.