User Friendliness...Not

1 reply to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted July 23, 2003 - 04:14 AM

I'm sick and tired of posting a reply and then having to hunt manually through the list to get to the next unread post in sequence. :D I dont post (too) often but its a PITA.

Anyone else feel the same way?

How 'bout an upgrade to UBB so you flip to the very next unread post in the list when you hit 'next' after posting. :)

I pity EGO with his 5000+ posts !!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted July 23, 2003 - 04:18 AM

I just go back to the index and manually select the threads I'm interested in looking at. No offense intended, but I tried using the next option and that, to me, is a PITA. I think it's a good option to have if you want to look at every thread.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.