Moduline Folding bed/couch

8 replies to this topic
  • Endoair

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Does anyone have any experience with this set up? I am building out a 6x10 trailer for me to race out of this year and I want to come up with sleeping arrangements that are more convenient than an air mattress on the floor.

http://www.modulinec...ding-couch.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • minibikedad

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Those are real nice, and they work as described. I have one of those in my toyhauler. But they're not worth $700 (shipping incl), when a simple $40 army or sporting goods cot and a $30 self inflating mattress does the job. Plus the cots fold up even smaller. JMHO....

• Chickenhauler

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

If the couch function isn't a priority, a cheaper route to go would be a upper bunk from a semi truck. They attach to the wall and fold flat (nearly) up against the wall and use a real mattress.

And they're designed to hold fat guys, too.

• dcg141

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

I went to the futon store and got a metal frame futon but I got one of the really nice matresses...like 8 inches thick. The futon just sits on the floor and doubles as a couch. That futon with the thick matress sleeps as nice as my bed at home. Futons are not expensive and very fuctional and easly removed. If you have the room its an alternative.

• YFZBug

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

I have the moduline bed couch and it works well. Had it for like 4 years now. I took the mounts off and made it so it clips into my etrack. Then I can move it or take it out if I need the room.
Posted Image

• YFZBug

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

Its nice how little room it takes up folded.
Posted Image

• tkrrox

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

you can find them used
http://www.glamisdun...howtopic=226020
look around...i wouldn't pay that much...i bought a dinette for 250...also turns into bed and folds against wall.

• rebar

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

I have two moduline beds.. While they do as advertised.. They are uncomfortable and I'm looking for better cushions or complete replacement.
Posted Image

• ddewey78

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

I have the couch on one side, bunk beds on the other, best investment ive made!! i put a matress foam topper on the couch and sleep amazingly well. the bunk beds have a bit softer foam, but even with just a comforter on the couch its good. i went through 4 air matresses before buying the fold downs, wish i would have done it sooner.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.