Pro Taper Aluminum ball bearing tube?

5 replies to this topic
  • DC_Excitement

Posted January 17, 2011 - 03:35 PM

can u still get the throttle tube with the bearing? if so do they have them for the 10

• ttr250dude

Posted January 17, 2011 - 04:42 PM

Yes and yes.

http://www.protaper....s/twister-tubes

• 95s10nj

Posted January 18, 2011 - 06:08 AM

can u still get the throttle tube with the bearing? if so do they have them for the 10

Yep I put it on my bike after breaking the plastic tube. The feel is much better but might take a little time getting used to how easy it rolls compared to the stocker.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Merc1212

Posted January 18, 2011 - 07:53 AM

How well do they hold up? Do you need to clean them/grease them all the time or are they pretty well sealed?

• Steel Panther

Posted January 18, 2011 - 10:55 AM

I havent touched mine in the last 9 months, its been through a few end over end crashes where the bars got bent and is still rolling smooth as ever.

• 95s10nj

Posted January 19, 2011 - 06:32 AM

Same here. I haven't touched mine since installing it back in the spring and it still rolls free like it did when I first got it.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.