help!where can i find.....

where can i find DID rims?ive searched google and cant find anything,i even checked ebay and there just way over priced.i got a used yz250f and the rear rim is an excel and the front is a DID.i just dont want 2 different rims.i was going to sell them and just buy black rims but ive read to much about over time how they chip and scratch and i just dont wanna deal with the head ache so i figured i would just buy a new DID rim and sell the excel?i wanna keep the DID because its much shinier over the excel and just looks better.or...should i just go with buying a front excel rim and selling the DID?

thanks.

did dirt star wheels are 7000 series, the stock oem ones for say on a honda are 6000..... get your facts right
The Dirt Star line is an exception in D.I.D. s wheel lineup, in that they use 7022 aluminum. All other D.I.D rims use 6000 series alloys, as do most aftermarket motocross rims. Takasago Excels use an industry exclusive 7116 alloy that has significantly higher yeild strength than the 7022 alloy.

Excel A60 rims are the strongest dirt bike rims on the market today.

Get your facts right if you want to argue with me. ?

B)