Calgary riding

1 reply to this topic
  • slowrider

Posted July 22, 2003 - 07:28 AM

My brother and I were talking about driving up from MT during labor day weekend to do some riding. MT has a good chance of getting closed due to a fire season. Will provide some good food and beer for anyone willing to let us tag along or show us some cool trails. We both have quite a bit of experience riding so we shouldn't slow you down to bad. thanks in advanced. Looking for more trails then track. email is thanks again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • banffboy

Posted July 22, 2003 - 08:02 AM

I know lots of areas. I just finished guiding some buddies from the east on a week long tour. We have everything from single track to cut lines, etc. Send me a pm :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.