Anyone up for riding in CO the week of Mon. 8/11-Fri. 8/15?

1 reply to this topic
  • LarryCO

Posted July 22, 2003 - 04:40 AM

Howdy y'all!
I'm considering either flying in for some fly fishing on the Frying Pan over the weekend of 8/9...OR taking that whole next week off, trailering the bike down from MN, and riding the whole week of 8/11-8/15. :) Does anyone have some time off that would consider hitting some trails anywhere in CO (or even Moab, UT) during that time? Dougie? Stefe? Wicked? MadPotter? Bueller...Bueller? :D

Right now, I dont have anyone to ride with to make it worth while to trailer the ol' bike back to my homelands...not that flyfishing for a weekend would be a bad thing...just that it would be SO MUCH MORE COOL to do both!

Let me know soon as I need to make travel arrangements either way...

Larry "used to be CO"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • comp182

Posted July 22, 2003 - 05:26 AM

Larry would like to let me know what day and I will call in sick and go. I live in Arvada and I think that you use to live in golden if I am not mistaken?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.